The stone church with a bell tower in the name of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God was erected in Vasilyevka village in 1835 with the financial support of the merchant Vasily Satin.
The church arrangement in a cross-shaped layout includes a quadrangular frame with a light rotunda crowned with a high helmet-like dome and a cupula. The western wing accommodates a refectory and a three-level bell tower with a high spire. The church is decorated with four-column porticos and triangular fronton from its three sides which bring it a majestic look. There is one altar in honor of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God inside.
The church got closed in 1940. The reconstruction works started after it had been returned to the believers in 1993. In 2003, a cross was consecrated and installed on the church. Today, the church holds its usual holy services and runs a church shop.