The stone winter cross-shaped church with no bell tower was built at the expense of landowner M. Kikina and consecrated on August 16, 1862. According to local old-timers, the construction initially was a chapel which the landlady planned to be the burial place for her relatives and the place to hold religious ceremonies. At the beginning of the XX century (around 1903-1905), a side altar was added to the chapel which also got its dome, a belfry, and a church porch.
Despite the Soviet power taking over, church services continued here until 1936. After that, the church was reorganized into a local village hall operating until 2003. Right here, there was also a community center and a library.
The building was returned to believers in 2003. The church regained its dome after the reconstruction. At present, the church is not available for visits as it is being renovated.