22/1, Naberezhnaya Str., Tambov +7 (4752) 63-64-68
Тамбовская область

Tokarevsky district was organized in 1928. However, the history of the district began much earlier – in the second half of the 18th century and first half of the 19th century when our ancestors started populating the lands in the heads of the Bityug, Burnachka, Tokay and Bolshoy Ertil rivers.  

Throughout its history the district had been developing mainly as an agricultural one.

The only church remained whole in the district is the church of Intercession in Kalinovka village. Another Church of Intercession opened its doors in Tokarevka work settlement in the 90s of the 20th century.

Address
3, Mayakovsky Str., Tokarevka district, Tambov region
Site
http://www.tokarevka-adm.ru
Phone
+7 (47557) 2-51-68