“The Russian village” tourist complex is located on the right bank of the Vorona River. Wonderful healing air, amazing landscapes, aroma of field flowers, mushrooms, berries, medicative herbs and green goods.
Two zonal characteristics are united in one here – the northern forests or the so-called taiga and the nature of steppes. Due to the scenic beauty and variety of the landscapes, these places are great recreation spots.
Guests of the estate live in the manor house built in the late classicism style in 1907. At present the estate and its original design are reconstructed. The manor house has an observation deck where guests can gaze at the stars through the telescopes.
The territory includes a large garden with fruit trees, shrubs and flowers. Vegetables, berries and fruits are served to the table right from the local gardens and orchards and the most delicious honey – from the local apiary. The household plot of the complex has a cow, horses, hens, sheep, goats, geese, pheasants and rabbits.
Horse riging routes are very popular among the guests of the complex. Extreme sports lovers have a chance to take part in the jeep safari. There are several four-by-four cars, light racing motor bikes and a heave one too. Mountain biking fans will enjoy their rides over the natural hills and along the forest paths.