The wooden church of the Beheading of St. John the Baptist was built in 1861. The church used to be an octagon placed on quadrangle with wooden additions on the north and south under the low hipped roof. The church had a small refectory and a bell tower of which only three levels remained. During the Soviet years there was a granary in the building of the church. Today the church is completely destroyed – there’s no roof and only iconostasis and parts of frescos have remained partially whole.